26.7.10

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Tomorrow I leave for a training/orientation. It is exciting, I feel like finally what I have been waiting on is starting!


A few things that I would appreciate you praying over...


-Safe travels.


-My grandmother Rosemary is unwell. She was in the hospital 2 weeks seemed to be doing better and was sent home. It didn't take long for her health to deteriorate and she is likely to be going back to the hospital today. To complicate matters my mother is in Argentina visiting my sister who is about to have a baby.


-My car, I still need to sell it!


-Cara, my older sister is due in early August and is having low blood pressure. Please pray for her pregnancy and for the baby. They will be moving soon after the pregnancy, please also pray for Ike and Billy as they transition into another new city.


-And of course please pray that the training will be Spirit lead, and that I will be able to learn all that I need to learn.


I love and appreciate you, please let me know how I can be praying for you.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited for you and can't wait to hear more about your upcoming adventures and how the Lord is going to teach you and use you! I am at the spot where you were probably at last year...almost finished with the application! It feels so crazy and so real now that I am about to submit it all. Please lift me up, if you think about it, as I finish the last two sections of writing and then for patience as I wait until the end of the year to find out if I am invited for the interview! Love you lots, and will be lifting you up!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, they make me smile.