27.9.10

Ten, Nine...


Well, the countdown had begun and I had not even realized it. I have eight more days, before I head off to the islands of the Philippines. Life has been full, but God remains so good, and so incredibly faithful!

The next few days will be full of packing, quality time with family, lots of hard goodbyes, and consuming as much Dr. Pepper as I can (without feeling guilty). 

Thank you for being a part of this adventure with me, I am so excited about how God is going to use me, and that He is even allowing me to go. So, many of you are praying for me, and I can not even begin to thank you enough for that. Below I have listed some ways that you can pray specifically during the next few days.

Ways to Pray

Grandmomma- Rosemary's health continues to deteriorate. Please pray for my mom and uncle as they try to take care of her, and they try to do what is best for her during this time. She has lived a good life, and is ready to be with Jesus. Death however is a stressful thing to the ones being left being, please pray for my family during this time.

The Hurley's- My sister and her husband with their two boys and new born baby-girl are moving in the next couple of days. Please pray for the move and that the boys will be able to transition smoothly into their new home. Also, please continue to pray for Cara's health, that she will be able to be completely taken off of the blood pressure medicine.

Safe Travels - Please pray for me, as I make the biggest move of my life on Oct. 5th. 

Language- Pretty soon, I will be in a country where all I can say is, "Good Morning." Please pray that I will learn quickly, and that I will be brave enough to speak with confidence and a humble heart when I am corrected and laughed at. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.