23.2.11

Last Sunday

Last Sunday, I had the chance to a bukid church... meaning in the mountains. It was gorgeous. And the children, as always adorable. I worked pretty hard at getting this one little boy to like me... it paid off, and he liked me so well he peed on me. (No diapers.)

As I stood up to introduce myself (in front of the church) and say a little bit about Nehemiah Teams I could not help but laugh. I looked like I had wet myself!

It was such a good day. I am so thankful for the body of Christ. And for the comic relief that God brings to remind us that life is not always as serious as we make it out to be.
Here are some highlights from the weekend.

The river we crossed to get to the church. Can't say I wasn't warned! 

Me and the adorable pee-er!

The "Hanging Bridge"

View from the bridge

Me and the church family I was visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.