7.2.11

Weekend in the Mountains

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go with some students to their work in the mountains. It was a great learning experience, a good time for language practice, and a fun time with new friends.

Life is full of everyday challenges, but God remains faithful. It is my prayer that this life that I have been given brings glory to His name. That the words of my mouth be His and not my own. That my hope rest in the assurance of His sweet name. And that I live worthy of the of the job He has given me.

For more pictures of my weekend, please look on Facebook. If we're not friends yet, please add me. (Lizzie Beth) If you are not on Facebook, please join! (It's free, you know.)




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Lizzie!! We need to catch up soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, they make me smile.