15.5.11

‎7 boats, 3 islands, 2 airports later and I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK.

Hello again, Davao!

I have returned from my month away, and will be sharing updates and stories soon.

First was orientation, than I was with the Bohol Team for two weeks and than traveled with the Zanorte Franchise Leader checking on the other teams for the remainder of the time before debrief began.

Here are a few pics...as always there are more on Facebook. If you are not on Facebook but would like to see ALL the pictures, please email me at n.teams52@gmail.com and I will send you a link to share the album, without you having to get on Facebook.

Many thanks to those who prayed.

How beautiful are the feet of those who bring GOOD NEWS!

Team Building, don't leave home without it!

Zanorte Franchise, 2011

















Thanksgiving party at church. Rice, bread, pancit, fish, and the ever faithful COKE!

We spent a day with the Badjao community. They have built houses up above the water. Getting out of the community was a maze, but thankfully with my pack on my back I made it out...without taking a swim!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.