23.8.11

Livelihood Skills

   Some sweet ladies from Maryland came and taught specials sessions with the girls. One of which, I happened to sit in was teaching them how to crochet. It was a great chance for me to talk to a couple of the girls about being interested in learning other livelihood skills. (Aka, other stuff to make and sell for a living.)
 
    If you have any crafty ideas that are easy to make, cheap to produce, and cool enough to sell please email them to me! My hope is to teach students skills that they can use to support their ministries, their families, and to send them on missions. Obviously, it is important to equip the students here spiritually, but it is also important to make sure they can survive and do things like...eat. Any and all help and ideas are appreciated!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.