14.1.12

A Glimpse of NT

So, in case you are wondering. I live in the Philippines and I help organize (okay really I am more on the mobilizing side than the organizing side) short term mission trips for college age people.

We go to a lot of places, and we do a lot of different things. One of the oppurtunities is a media position. (When I was studying at OBU, I would have been chomping at the bit for a mission trip where I could use the media skills I was learning.)

They take pics. They write blog posts. They participate in the ministry of the team. And they make videos. I have been looking through some different videos and have decided to share my favorite student made NT video.

Click on the pic to watch it! Also you can check out www.nehemiahteams.com for more information about what we do, where we go, and how to be sent!

Video by Johnny Burns. Check out his channel on vimeo for other awesome NT videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.