8.1.12

School Uniform

 I am teaching English at a seminary in the outskirts of Davao City. It is a private school which pretty much means it is uniformed. (But actually all schools here use uniforms like this, the colors vary but the pattern pretty much stays the same from what I have seen.) The school's color is orange. Here are the uniforms for elementary through college.

Only the girls wear ties.

The elementary and high school have ties as shown above.
The college girls have these ties.

Dress shoes. It's a must.
The boys wear a white shirt with pants.
Cute, huh?






P.S. Mr. Random Org decided that Bri is the winner! Congrats! 

8 comments:

  1. Those little boys are so cute tryint to look all tough. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the little girls in the first pic with the big ties are cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sweet kids really are a joy, they always make me feel good with how excited they are to see me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But.... where is the picture of you in YOUR uniform... that's what I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is another post for another day...when I have worked on (or should I say off?) one of my New Years resolutions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww they're so cute! Good pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, so great!

    ...question: your December 31st post said the giveaway winner would be announced on the 7th. Did I miss it??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks y'll!
    And Julie, I did a teeny tiny one on the post, a girl named Bri won.
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, they make me smile.