2.1.12

Truly Philippines


    Filipinos have the unique ability to sleep anywhere. . . and they do.  I have heard of semi drivers hanging up hammocks on the underneath of their trucks to catch a couple of Z's. Have seen men sprawled out on their motorcycles...and well I think you get the idea.
   This made me laugh, so I wanted to share it. I wish I had the Fil knack of being comfortable anywhere!

P.S. Don't forget the Happy New Year Giveway! Even if those pearls aren't screaming your name, I bet you know someone to win them for! And you know the international-let's-show-some-love day is right around the corner!



3 comments:

  1. hehe. this is so funny. i wish i had that ability, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lizzie, that picture made my day! :) I think my mom took a similar picture of someone in Okinawa when she was living there a few years ago. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be my cousin. Just kidding, but seriously, maybe I'm half Filipino afterall because I can fall asleep anywhere as well. It's a gift I truly appreciate!!



    Hope you're doing Lovely!
    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Comments, they make me smile.