9.3.12

Teaching At AOT

This week I went to Samal and taught at  AOT (Advance Operations Training). AOT is new this year and is for former NT participants. It is a two month, in-depth study that "disciples, develops, and deploys this generation to finish the Great Commission in this generation...specifically preparing young people to accept different leadership roles and assignments needed for NT" .


I lead sessions about: Mobilization, Friendraising, Culture, and Supervising. Not gonna lie, I felt like I was in a bit in over my head. I am an expert on nothing which qualifies me for...oh yeah nothing. But, by the grace of God the sessions went well enough and here are some pics from it...


Reading and discussion time.
Presenting their mobilization plan for conventions.
Reading about friend raising.
Presenting their mobilization plan for Youth Fellowships.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.