15.4.12

The Challenge: Day Four



This verse really struck me as I meditated on it. It is not so hard to me consider my life worth nothing, but when OTHER people act like they consider my life nothing..wowzers...then I really start safe guarding my wants, desires, and comfort. BUT this verse does not say that he considers his life nothing except for when he is protecting himself from attack. Scary as it may be -God is expecting us to in the good and the bad not look to our own desires but to him. Finishing the race- remaining faithful to his calling. Completing the task and continuously testifying to the Gospel of God's grace. We are able to do that when we do not let out selfish sinful nature get in the way. Ironic but we can not finish the race unless we forget ourselves and get lost in God's truths.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.