10.4.12

On the road again...


I start traveling today and I do not stop until May 19th. I start in Davao City (where I live) and pretty much move up until ending up in Manila. My purpose is pretty much documentation, please visit the Filipino Nehemiah Teams blog for updates on the places and people I will be visiting.
Please pray for safe travels, wisdom, and for the teams that I will be visiting. That I will be able to encourage the teams to maintain focus on the ultimate goal, for them to be bold in proclaiming the gospel, and that people will come to understanding the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. 
I will also be sharing a project I have recently finished. Nehemiah Teams memorize a verses each day...for (almost) everyday that I am gone. I had fun making them - hope you enjoy them! (And if you are brave you can try to memorize them with the NT participants!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.