6.5.12

Pictures of ME! (I can hear dad sing "You're so vain...")

 Sometimes I get accused of not having pictures of myself... and since I was with a team who liked to take my picture I figured I could be vain and show you what a mess I am on the field. So here I am in all my red faced hot self glory.

Me and my friend, Naria and her husband and family 
Seriously adorable isn't he?
Me and the neighborhood kids.
Singing before Bible Study time.
Cute lil boy and me.
Super sweet little girl, she was a bit enthralled with my English Bible. 
Boat dedication...I got sea sick. I tried not to look completely miserable but I was pretty much ready to puke. 
Pulled that squirming little girl on my lap and she did not move at all for the first 5 minutes...I think she was too afraid to!

Praying. I think I was the one praying. I least I hope so cause my mouth is hanging open. Lol.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19:17

    wow,

    its great and good to see you Maam enjoying time
    there, so great!

    hope i could experience like that as well.


    GOD Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. erwin bacea19:18

    wow,

    its great and good to see you Maam enjoying time
    there, so great!

    hope i could experience like that as well.


    GOD Bless

    ReplyDelete

Comments, they make me smile.