27.6.12

Last Week, This Week, and Next Week


Last week, I was in meetings with likeminded believers staying in a resort on the beach. It was a fun time of catching up with old friends, making some new ones, and being encouraged to continue the good work that God has begun.

This week and next week, I am traveling around with the media girl for the Luzon nanny teams and visiting 3 different children homes. Last night I rocked a baby sleep, made new little friends, and very much enjoyed myself! I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be a part of this kingdom work- I mean does it get any cuter than wide eyed chubby baby faces?

When I return to Davao in mid-July I will be only two weeks away from packing up and going home. Please pray for a strong finish and good goodbyes.

I cannot express enough thanks to those of you who have walked this journey with me, and prayed over my many different Filipino adventures. God has used you in His kingdom work! And I am thankful for your presence in my life and your friendship!

Check out the Nehemiah Teams' blog for updates from the many teams that are serving God this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.