27.7.12

What I have been Doing

   Again, just wanna say thanks for all those who have prayed for healing during my time of need! I will be leaving the Philippines on the 30th after having lived here since October 2010. Please pray for comfortable and smooth travels. I have a travel buddy  who has also been living here and am (so very) thankful for the company!
   It is a weird goodbye, but not a final one. I am thankful that we serve a God who is not limited to our concept of time and space. Thankful for the assurance of heaven and a home where we ALL (every nation, every tribe, and every tongue) get to worship the one and only God!
   Below is a link to a video I made for the Iloilo Franchise of Nehemiah Teams. It is a small glimpse of what I have been doing and what Nehemiah Teams does. The song is in Ilongo, and was written by team member, Panoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, they make me smile.